Hi Allstat,

Below are some of my current permanent vacancies in Pharma:

Principal/ Director Statistical Innovation – Late Phase (No Line Management)

Berkshire (home-based UK/EU)

Requirements: Ph.D or MSc. in Statistics, Late Phase experience, Bayesian Statistics, Clinical Trial Design, Pharma experience

Benefits: Competitive market package, car allowance (director), benefits package, flex-work

Senior/Principal Statistician

Cambridge/Sweden – On site only

Requirements: Early or Late Phase experience, min. 4 yrs in Pharma/CRO

Benefits: Highly competitive package, relocation, excellent benefits and bonus scheme

Senior/ Principal Programmer

Cambridge/Sweden – On site only

Requirements: Excellent SAS experience and CDISC, Pharma or CRO experience

Benefits: Highly competitive package, relocation, excellent benefits and bonus scheme

What roles do we have?

We recruit for CRO’s and Pharma companies in the UK/EU (Sweden, Germany, Switzerland) perm&contract.

Get in touch with me and tell me what you are looking for.

·         Biostatistician

·         Programming

·         Data Management

Apply to or for more info contact

0203 096 4706

Many thanks!

SRG is the market leading supplier of Clinical and Drug development recruitment services to the Life Sciences industries.

By putting people at the heart of what we do we are the catalyst that connects the best talent with organisations in the pursuit of ‘Creating Tomorrow’s World’& helping patients world-wide.

SIGNOFF allstat