Data Scientist, Boeing

Oxford, UK

www.StatsJobs.com

nsitu is an industry-leading provider of information for superior decision making. We design, develop and manufacture customized unmanned aircraft and information processing software solutions while providing 24/7 global training, services and support. We proudly serve the diverse needs of our global customers in the commercial industries, government, and defence. Insitu is a wholly owned subsidiary of The Boeing Company.

Insitu Commercial

Insitu’s Commercial division is a professional, trusted remote sensing partner to commercial businesses. Building on Insitu’s core expertise in unmanned aviation, Insitu is pioneering new growth opportunities by leveraging a variety of sensors, platforms, products and custom solutions to provide better situational awareness, intelligence and analytics for our commercial customers. Join us in creating the next chapter of Insitu’s rapid growth.

Machine Learning and Video Exploitation Team

Based in Oxford, UK we are looking for innovative, talented, self-motivated individuals to join us in creating the tools, systems, algorithms, and applications that allow us to deliver superior information to our customers however they want to receive it: from desktops to the cloud and onto embedded devices, from live streams to full automation.

More Information >>>>> http://bit.ly/2slDDap

SIGNOFF allstat