Dear Allstat,

I hope everyone is well.

My Client is a well-recognised CRO based in Germany. They’re seeking senior statisticians and SAS programmers, who have a wealth of experience within the pharmaceutical industry, to join them on a 6-month contract. Candidates that have worked directly for pharmaceutical companies will be preferred. With a rounded career covering phases I-IV and many different therapeutic areas.

Senior Biostatistician

The expectations of the role:

My client has a high regard for its employees – with that comes high expectations so please see the minimum requirements below. Up to €90 an hour, with flexibility on home working.

Minimum Requirements:

Senior SAS Programmer

The expectations of the role:

My client has a high regard for its employees – with that comes high expectations so please see the minimum requirements below. Up to €75 an hour, with flexibility on home working.

Minimum Requirements:

If you are interested in applying to this positon please send your CV to [log in to unmask].

SIGNOFF allstat