Dear colleagues
I agree with Henrik, Sam Warren is one of the pioneers in using art and visual research methodologies, she with some colleagues, created the invisio website, very useful (international network on visual research in organisations), and she is continually innovating. Also as some of you may k ow she is a DJ and a very creative person, and simply, she is super lovely!

Beatriz Acevedo

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone