Greetings everyone.

I would like to draw your attention to the Routledge Pacific Rim Book Series. The editorial board has been refreshed in 2017 and we are now actively seeking new submissions for monographs and edited collections. I’m very happy to take informal enquiries or you are more than welcome to contact any of the series editors: John Connell, Lily Kong, Jonathan Rigg and myself.

Call for submissions: Routledge Pacific Rim Geographies

The Pacific Rim is the world’s most dynamic region. The rate of political, social, economic and cultural change is considerable, resulting in and from environmental and landscape change at various scales, from the regional, national and urban to the neighbourhood and the body. This series focuses on the issues of environmental change, urban, social and cultural transformation, and local and regional restructuring, and welcomes manuscripts that deal with local, national, regional and transnational geographies. It incorporates the best of contemporary research to provide a range of volumes that examine key developments in the region and that speak to global debates in geography and across the social sciences.

Series editors:

John Connell, The University of Sydney, Australia;
Lily Kong, Singapore Management University;
Jonathan Rigg, National University of Singapore;
Francis Collins, University of Auckland, New Zealand

For a complete list of titles in the series, please go to: https://www.routledge.com/asianstudies/series/RPRG

Warm regards

Francis.

--

Francis L. Collins

Senior Lecturer, Geography

Rutherford Discovery Fellow

University of Auckland

Nation and Migration: population mobilities, desires and state practices in 21st century New Zealand

https://www.facebook.com/NationandMigration

Twitter: @Moving_Futures

Publications:

http://auckland.academia.edu/FrancisCollins