Yes please send, we also made some change in that area. I would really like to read your studies. Regards Hanne

Fra: Therapeutic Communities [mailto:[log in to unmask]] På vegne af Warren, Keith
Sendt: 24. maj 2017 14:10
Til: [log in to unmask]
Emne: Re: [EFTC] Opbygningsgården Denmark

Hi, Hanne:

My group has just come out with one outcome study and a couple of process studies that look at how TC residents cooperate in exchanging pushups and pull-ups.  (Affirmations and corrections—different TCs use different terms.)  They’re not experimental in nature, and they’re pretty technical, but I’m happy to share.

In peace,

--Keith