Dear all

We seek an enthusiastic research-oriented scientist with strong computing skills to work at the UCL Institute of Nuclear Medicine (INM) as part of an exciting collaboration between several departments at UCL, King's College London, Universities of Manchester and Leeds, and the UK Science and Technology Facilities Council (STFC).

The primary responsibility of the post holder will be to develop a software framework to fully exploit spatio-temporal synergies in the data of simultaneous PET/MR as part of our new EPSRC Software Flagship project. This framework will build on the open source software of the Collaborative Computational Project for Synergistic Image Reconstruction (http://www.ccppetmr.ac.uk). The post-holder will also assist with translation and validation of novel analysis methods for clinical research using multi-modality imaging.

For more information on the post and how to apply, please go to http://www.ucl.ac.uk/hr/jobs/ and search for job Ref 1646531.

Please note the closing date: 16 June 2017.

Apologies for cross-posting but feel free to forward this email.

Kris Thielemans
Reader in Medical Imaging Physics at University College London,
Institute of Nuclear Medicine, UCL Hospital, Tower 5,
235 Euston Road, London NW1 2BU, UK