[Sorry for possible duplicate emails]

Greetings all,

Please, find the last-minute instructions with respect to the upcoming S-REPLS 6 meeting, which will take place at UCL this Thursday, May 25, 2017

The final programme with the times and abstracts is available on the seminar page:

http://srepls6.cs.ucl.ac.uk/

Please, notice that the times of some sessions and breaks have changed, since we tried to allocate as many talks as possible, without compromising the social interction aspects and satisfying certain logistic constraints. The talks will begin at 9:30 and will finish at 18:00. There will be an option to go to a pub with the participants after that.

The welcome refreshments and the presentations will take place in G06 Sir Ambrose Fleming Lecture Theatre (ground floor) of Roberts Building, 1-19, Torrington Pl, the entrance to which is shown by the blue arrow in the following picture:

http://srepls6.cs.ucl.ac.uk/images/roberts-entrance.jpg

At the Roberts reception, please, announce that you are going to the S-REPLS (aka PL Seminar, Programming Language Workshop) to be let through. If you have not signed up in the Doodle poll yet (https://goo.gl/oXqAMA), please, do it now, as we’re going to give a list of attendees to the security at the reception to facilitate the access to the building for the seminar participants. The G06 lecture theatre is accessible from the cafeteria right behind the Roberts reception. In the case of uncertainty, please contact Ilya Sergey (+44 7575 951901).

The lunch and the afternoon coffee break (check the times in the schedule) will take place in Roberts 110 lecture room, which is right above the G06 lecture theatre. Please, follow the organisers to find its location.

Note to Speakers: You may use your own equipment for showing the slides, but please make sure before your talk that it works well with the projector in G06 LT. Alternatively, you can mail your slides (in PDF, Keynote or PowerPoint) to [log in to unmask] so they would be demonstrated from an organiser’s machine. The speakers are encouraged to mail the slides in PDF anyway, so we could put them to the workshop page.

We are looking forward to see you on Thursday.

On behalf of S-REPLS 6 organisers.

Kind regards,
Ilya Sergey