Dear Dr. Gaser

Thank you for your response. Actually, I tried using LGA algorithm as well, but the result of segmentation does not show anything. Indeed, the flair map (lesion part) is blank in this output, whereas we know that there are parts of hyperintensity lesion in white matter. So, what could be the problem? Do you think there is other way I can fix this problem? I really appreciate your help and time to us in this regard.

Bests,
Faezeh