De: "Barbara Kreilkamp" <[log in to unmask]>
À: [log in to unmask]
Envoyé: Lundi 22 Mai 2017 17:24:15
Objet: Re: [SPM] Fwd: [SPM] extract large number of p-values from clusters

Hi Rouhi and SPM experts,

Thanks. Do you know about the 'topological interference' and can explain it to me please?

Thanks a lot,
best wishes,
barbara

On 22/05/2017 13:30, Rouhollah Abdollahi wrote:
Dear Barbara,

I have written a small script to do that. You may check if it works for you or not.

Best
Rouhi

Best Regards
Rouhollah Abdollahi

Institut für Neurowissenschaften und Medizin (INM-3)
Forschungszentrum Jülich
Leo-Brandt-Straße
52425 Jülich, Germany
Tel: +49 2461 61-4686