Dear SPM list

Normally, we do functional MRI to MNI (anatomical) image normalization.

Here the following situation.

1)  We would like to coregister a functional MRI image to an anatomical image with few slices. Is there a way and do you think it gives a useful output (co-registered anatomical image) if we have an incomplete anatomical image.

2) Is this even possible to co-register the anatomical (cropped) image with an predefined ROI on it to the functional MRI image.

Also, we have few brain slice we would like to normalize it to  the MNI space .

Best Regards

Njoud