Hello!

I have fMRI data that involves swallowing different types of liquids. I am using SPM 12 to analyse this data as a block design.

In the task, the subject looks at a picture (1 sec) is told to swallow 1 ml of liquid over a certain period of time (1-3 sec) before staring at the same picture for another 7 sec.

After doing standard preprocessing with motion correction, some subjects show movement >1 degree or mm.

Which tool boxes would you recommend that would be able to best target the noise/artefacts caused by a swallowing motion?

Thank you,

Maria

<mailto:[log in to unmask]>