Dear Carles,

Thank you for your reply.
I have to say that I do not really know how Siemens MRI compute this
correction. I'll try to check this with our engineer.
The other problem is that I only have MoCo series and when I check the
realign parameter from SPM process, I can see nearly great motions (0.5 to
1mm on translation and 2mm on rotation).
I though that MoCo could do a better job...

Alexandre