Hi David,

Sorry for the delayed response. This makes sense. We actually used this
approach in Humbert and McLaren to show the effect of habitation on swallow
number. This should automatically be done if you are using the gPPI toolbox.

As for multiple orthogonalized PM, including one or both would probably
depend on your research question. I like to use the same comparisons in PPI
as in my task models and results (e.g. include everything).

Best,
Donald

Best Regards,
Donald McLaren, PhD