SPM requires the specification of the volume indices when you input the
data.  You've essentially just selected the first frame of the 4d volume.

When using the spm_select dialogue box, change the filter from 1 to
1:number_of_total_volumes (so if you had 300 timepoints, it would be
1:300), and then select all images that pass the filter.

Best,
Jon

--
Jonathan O'Rawe
Graduate Student in Integrative Neuroscience