Hi Morgan. The book is also fully Octave-compatible. Every line of code was
tested in Octave 4, and any discrepancies between Matlab and Octave are
noted in the code. I also tried to avoid specialized toolboxes when
possible, which makes the book more compatible with non-toolbox-loaded
Matlab versions.

Mike

--
Mike X Cohen, PhD