**Apologies for cross-posting **

OR59 Call for Papers for the Stream on Health and Social Care Modelling

When:    12 - 14 SEPTEMBER 2017

Where:   Loughborough University

Stream homepage:

http://www.theorsociety.com/Pages/Conferences/OR59/streams/health.aspx

Stream Organisers: Nav Mustafee (Exeter) and Andrew Fordyce (Torbay and South Devon NHS Foundation Trust)

The health and social care stream welcomes presentations on the development and application of OR methods to health and social care. We are particularly interested in studies that developed and applied practical methods for assisting with real life problems faced by health and/or social care professionals and managers. We are also seeking presentations (possibly by health and social care practitioners) on challenging problems that could be tackled using operational research methods.

Timeline:

30 Jun 2017       Deadline for submission of titles and abstracts in time to appear in the Conference Programme.

02 Jul 2017          Deadline for final revision of abstracts.

01 Aug 2016        Draft Programme on website.

Contact details of the stream organisers:

Nav Mustafee ([log in to unmask])

Andrew Fordyce ([log in to unmask])