My thanks to Joel Davis and Andy Strycharski, who Inform me that the Sidney
Society site http://www.sidneysociety.org/ has a "Donate" button at the
upper right, under the search box. You may contribute there using PayPal.

Please be sure to add a note in the space provided designating the gift for
the Kalamazoo Graduate Student Travel Fund.
Don

On Mon, May 1, 2017 at 6:48 PM, Germaine Warkentin <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

> [...]
>>>
>>> To help out, we have established a Graduate Student Travel Fund to give
>>> modest awards on a competitive basis to students giving papers at Kalamazoo
>>> each year. Rob Stillman of the University of Tennessee has agreed to be our
>>> Lord High Treasurer.
>>>
>>> There are two ways to contribute:
>>>
>>>    1. *Bring an object* for sale at the annual International Porlock
>>>    Society auction at Kalamazoo. Anything from autograph letters by Barnaby
>>>    Googe or period oil paintings of Queen Elizabeth to Shakespeare bobble-head
>>>    figures, Sir Walter Ralegh cut-out dolls, Roger Kuin yard gnomes, David
>>>    Wilson-Okamura straw hats, and snippy lapel pins and fridge magnets would
>>>    be most welcome. Drinks and snacks in the Elizabeth Boyle Room will now
>>>    have their own kitty by the refreshments.
>>>    2. *Write a check. *I don't mean to brag, or to start any sort of
>>>    competition with the Spenserians or anything like that, but just as a point
>>>    of information, the Sidney Council has already pledged over $500.
>>>
>>> If you would like to make either sort of contribution, please contact me
>>> off line to let me know, and I'll send details.
>>>
>>> Don
>>>
>>> --
>>> Donald Stump, President
>>> International Sidney Society
>>>
>>> Professor of English
>>> 229 Adorjan Hall, 3800 Lindell Blvd.
>>> Saint Louis University
>>> St. Louis, MO 63108
>>>
>>> Director of the Micah Program and
>>> Co-chair of the Urban Project
>>> 216 Wuller Hall
>>> Saint Louis University
>>> St. Louis, MO 63108
>>> (314) 494-3247 <%28314%29%20494-3247> (cell)
>>>

>>> --
>>> ***********************************************************************
>>> Germaine Warkentin // English (Emeritus), University of [log in to unmask]://www.individual.utoronto.ca/germainew/ <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.individual.utoronto.ca_germainew_&d=DwMFaQ&c=Pk_HpaIpE_jAoEC9PLIWoQ&r=ShbZ24d9iLw6iHG_2QGTNA&m=6oCmZVMoUvvljaichTPoiWLqbvN5SyxOdrTxWExkPy0&s=muxTCPHXRwxnyTwHZAL4p7OtdrTqhmutri8CM71YqWo&e=>
>>>
>>> "There has never been a great age of science and technology without
>>> a corresponding flourishing of the arts and humanities."
>>> -- Cathy N. Davidson
>>>
>>> ***********************************************************************
>>>
>>> --
> Germaine Warkentin // English (Emeritus), University of [log in to unmask]://www.individual.utoronto.ca/germainew/ <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.individual.utoronto.ca_germainew_&d=DwMFaQ&c=Pk_HpaIpE_jAoEC9PLIWoQ&r=ShbZ24d9iLw6iHG_2QGTNA&m=6oCmZVMoUvvljaichTPoiWLqbvN5SyxOdrTxWExkPy0&s=muxTCPHXRwxnyTwHZAL4p7OtdrTqhmutri8CM71YqWo&e=>
>
> "There has never been a great age of science and technology without
> a corresponding flourishing of the arts and humanities."

Donald Stump

Professor of English
229 Adorjan Hall, 3800 Lindell Blvd.
Saint Louis University