Dear Colleagues

We’re looking for an experienced educational developer to support the adoption of active collaborative learning approaches across our University in order to promote student success and address differential learning outcomes. The successful candidate will have particular expertise in approaches such as team-based learning, enquiry or problem-based learning and/or SCALE-UP.

This is a fixed term position to support our HEFCE Catalyst project.  We are looking to interview on 1st June 2017.  More information is available here: Academic Developer: Active Collaborative Learning

Please distribute widely to interested colleagues.

Many thanks.

Best wishes

Jaki

Dr Jaki Lilly, CertEd, DMS, PhD, University Teaching Fellow, PFHEA

Academic Lead: Academic and Professional Development

Anglia Ruskin University, East Road, Cambridge CB1 1PT

Anglia Learning & Teaching, 2nd Floor, Abbeygate House

Learning Development Services

| T: +44 (0) 845 196 2783 | Internal ext. 2783

| W: www.lta.anglia.ac.uk

Find us on social media @anglialta

Date for your diary – 27 June

Engage, annual Learning and Teaching conference, Cambridge

For more information and to book your place, please visit the Engage conference page.

--
http://www.anglia.ac.uk/email-disclaimer