Dear colleagues,

We are currently doing some work with our colleagues in our Quality Unit dealing with Plagiarism, and were asked about support and advice on how to prevent, detect, identify and deal with non-essay based plagiarism. We have looked at some existing research and guidance but most seems to focus on essays/written work.

Could anyone direct me to any relevant research/existing guidance on non-essay based plagiarism please?

Thank you all and will summarise and feedback to the group if people are interested!

Best wishes
Alice

Dr Alice Lau (FHEA)

Senior Lecturer – Academic Development
Group Organisational Development
Coventry University
Portal House, New Union Street
Coventry, CV1 2PL

UK’s top new university
Source: The Complete University Guide 2018

Top 4 for Student Experience and Teaching Quality
Source: The Times and The Sunday Times Good University Guide 2017

NOTICE

This message and any files transmitted with it is intended for the addressee only and may contain information that is confidential or privileged. Unauthorised use is strictly prohibited. If you are not the addressee, you should not read, copy, disclose or otherwise use this message, except for the purpose of delivery to the addressee.

Any views or opinions expressed within this e-mail are those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Coventry University.