Dear all

I would be grateful if any Local Authority within the UK would be happy to share any presentations/ guidance they use on Subject Access Requests, in particular around redaction/ disclosure.  This is for complex social care files (primarily related to a child but may be  structured within a family file).

kind Regards

John L Curtis

Head of Information Management

Business Change and Information Solutions

Sheffield City Council.

Ext 53159

0114 20 53159

0772 969 0876

[log in to unmask]">www.sheffield.gov.uk

http://data.sheffield.gov.uk Sheffield City Councils Open data Platform
Whats New ?
JOINT STRATEGIC NEEDS ASSESSMENT (JSNA) DATA SETS NOW PUBLISHED
SUPPORTING HEALTH AND SOCIAL CARE

This Email, and any attachments, may contain non-public information and is intended solely for the individual(s) to whom it is addressed. It may contain sensitive or protectively marked material and should be handled accordingly. If this Email has been misdirected, please notify the author immediately. If you are not the intended recipient you must not disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely on any of the information contained in it or attached, and all copies must be deleted immediately. Whilst we take reasonable steps to try to identify any software viruses, any attachments to this Email may nevertheless contain viruses which our anti-virus software has failed to identify. You should therefore carry out your own anti-virus checks before opening any documents. Sheffield City Council will not accept any liability for damage caused by computer viruses emanating from any attachment or other document supplied with this e-mail To view the list archives go to: https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=RECORDS-MANAGEMENT-UK To unsubscribe from this list, send an email to [log in to unmask] with the words UNSUBSCRIBE RECORDS-MANAGEMENT-UK For any technical queries re JISC please email [log in to unmask] For any content based queries, please email [log in to unmask]