The 21st century has been filled with a seemingly endless parade of
disruptive technologies and emerging industries. Predicting how the law can
and will respond is often speculative, to the detriment of clients and
lawyers. When technological change limps slowly forward in a predictable
manner, it is easier to anticipate how the law will react. When
technological change leaps ahead, however, how will the law keep pace
without being too reactive and/or restrictive? Until recently, it appeared
as though the law was always playing catch-up, but this situation appears
to be declining. The law in the United States is undergoing a
transformation—one that will not inhibit the tail wagging the commerce dog
into submission. These new legal paradigms offer a path toward
technological adoption that augments society’s constantly morphing business
landscape.

http://bit.ly/2qLGTiz
http://bit.ly/2qLGTiz+

--