*Departments and Agencies* across the Australian Public Service have been
warned of the need for executive level leaders to buy in to information
management practices if the required standard of governance and
professionalism is to be achieved.

The warning was issued by the Director-General of the National Archives of
Australia, David Fricker (pictured) at the launch of Information Awareness
Month in Canberra.

“Information and data professionals across the country are enabling
Australia’s digital agenda,” Mr Fricker said.

http://bit.ly/2q0As8E
http://bit.ly/2q0As8E+

--
Peterk