For RADIX

Dear child-centered risk reduction and resilience champions

On behalf of the Global Alliance for Disaster Risk Reduction and Resilience in the Education Sector, Save the Children is currently conducting a survey of researchers and practitioners in the areas of Child–Centered Disaster Risk Reduction and Comprehensive School Safety.  The purpose is to understand the scope of research underway, and the research needs and priorities of practitioners. Our aim is to build a stronger network of researchers and practitioners, to develop a collaborative research agenda, and to improve the application of 'what we know' to 'what we do'. We would very much appreciate if you would circulate to your networks and individuals with an interest in this area.

Please access the survey here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/J3BLJPH <https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/J3BLJPH>

Preliminary results will be shared at the  Child-centered DRR Researchers and Practitioners Meeting May 22nd 15h-18h in Cancun, Mexico, prior to the UNIDSR Global Platform on DRR (open to all registered GP participants).  The survey will remain open through June 2017.

Thank you for your participation.

Best,
Marla Petal, Save the Children