"Saving lives in earthquakes"

https://blog.mendeley.com/2017/05/11/what-a-disaster-but-this-pint-of-science-blog-post-isnt-one

Comments and discussion are requested regarding this blog.Does it convey an appropriate message? Could the articulation be improved? Howdoes my writing compare to how they promote the blog? Was it useful to focus ona single hazard (given length restrictions)? Is a balance achieved betweennegative (problem) and positive (solution) aspects?

Thank you for any feedback. Let's continue working togetherto further push the decades-old message that vulnerability causes disasters,which means that we can act if we choose.

Ilan

http://www.ilankelman.org
Twitter

@IlanKelman