Hi all

For my final year project, i have 2 independent variables and 1 dependent variable. I also have 2 co-variates.

Variables are as follows:

IV's  - Ethnicity and political skill

DV's - Promotion prospects

Co-variates - Perception of organizational politics and access to informal networks

I think that I will be doing a 2-way ANOVA, as I will be comparing mean differences between groups of independent variables. Is this method of analysis correct?

Also, my DV is not interval or ratio, it is nominal I believe. Can I adapt it and make it a likert type scale?

Is there a better method of analysis for what i want to achieve?

Any help would be greatly appreciated

thanks

Michael