Dear All,

The next issue of Roots, BGCI’s education magazine, is all about starting from scratch. Designing a new education programme and putting it in place takes effort and strategy. We want to hear from botanic gardens, museums and Learning Outside the Classroom sites who have developed and established effective education programmes. How did you know where to start? What tools or approaches really helped you? What did you learn along the way that could be really helpful for other organisations?

We are currently looking for a variety of contributions including articles, educational resources and a profile of an inspirational garden staff member or volunteer. Find out more about how you can get involved on our website  or submit a 100 word abstract to [log in to unmask] by 15th June.

Many thanks,

Liliana

psci-com how-to: Once subscribed, send emails for the list to [log in to unmask]. If not subscribed, either subscribe here https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=psci-com or send requests for items to be posted on your behalf to [log in to unmask]

• signoff psci-com (to leave the list) • set psci-com nomail (to stop receiving messages while on holiday) • set psci-com mail (to resume getting messages)