Hello folks

Last Chance now before applications close. Apply for a bursary to attend the
BIG Event this July. Strictly no late entries, sorry.

Deadline: Friday 5 May, 11:59pm

<http://www.big.uk.com/bigevent-bursary>

Again this year, BIG is offering a few lovely bursary places to attend the
BIG Event in July. This is ideal for people working in and around science
communication, who think they might benefit from making some more
professional friends by attending BIG's three-day conference in Newcastle.

The bursary covers registration fees to attend the BIG Event this July at
Life Science Centre in Newcastle, plus limited travel and accommodation
support. BIG members who are in the first five years of their professional
career and have not attended a previous BIG Event are eligible to apply. If
you're not a member of BIG, don't let that stand in your way - join at
www.big.uk.com <http://www.big.uk.com%3chttp:/www.big.uk.com/>
<http://www.big.uk.com/>

"It was my first time and I didn't quite know what to expect but I really
found it useful... Not only useful for work, it is nice to know so many
people share similar passions" - 2014 bursary winner

If you fit this bill, then we'd love you to apply for a bursary to come
along. The BIG Event is a three-day conference bringing together 150+ STEM
engagement professionals from across the UK and beyond to help you build
your skills, grow your contacts and explore what's working for others in
your field of work.

You can read all the detail about the conference and the bursary application
process at www.big.uk.com/bigevent17
<http://www.big.uk.com/bigevent17%3chttp:/www.big.uk.com/bigevent17>
<http://www.big.uk.com/bigevent17>

Don't forget - you must be a BIG member to apply so leave time to join if
you aren't a member already.

The BIG Event Team

<http://www.big.uk.com/>

Register for the BIG Event - <http://www.big.uk.com/bigevent17>

Apply for a BIG Event Bursary -
<http://www.big.uk.com/bigevent-bursary%3chttp:/www.big.uk.com/bigevent-burs
ary> <http://www.big.uk.com/bigevent-bursary>

psci-com how-to:
Once subscribed, send emails for the list to [log in to unmask] If not subscribed, either subscribe here https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=psci-com or send requests for items to be posted on your behalf to [log in to unmask]

• signoff psci-com (to leave the list)