Dear Rick

A fair question.

ASE has introduced a bursary scheme. Session leaders who are self-funding or from schools/colleges can apply to have their delegate fee funded by the ASE for one day at the Annual Conference.

In terms of membership, ASE does offer an Associate Membership at a reduced rate for those retired from science education.

I hope that helps and encourages you, and others, to submit a session and include in the online proposal form the bursary request.

Yours

Nicola

Nicola Hern
t: 07980 098652