Dear Rick

A fair question.

ASE has introduced a bursary scheme. Session leaders who are self-funding
or from schools/colleges can apply to have their delegate fee funded by the
ASE for one day at the Annual Conference.

In terms of membership, ASE does offer an Associate Membership at a reduced
rate for those retired from science education.

I hope that helps and encourages you, and others, to submit a session and
include in the online proposal form the bursary request.

Yours

Nicola

Nicola Hern
t: 07980 098652
w: www.seventhcorner.co.uk

psci-com how-to:
Once subscribed, send emails for the list to [log in to unmask] If not subscribed, either subscribe here https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=psci-com or send requests for items to be posted on your behalf to [log in to unmask]

• signoff psci-com (to leave the list)