Ha, not sure of that, except in that Bob Dylanish manner of I was so much older then…

(& I’m right behind you there)…

It would be nice to see some younger poets here; a few of the women who occasionally join in are, I think. I also think that the younger writers are too busy on FB, or any humber of other platforms I don’t even know, to notice this little space...

Doug

I go down to the Twilight Arcade
and watch the Martian invaders,
already appalled by our language,