Juan-Carlos

There is a new international journal Design Science (http://www.designsciencejournal.org/ <http://www.designsciencejournal.org/>) that accepts research papers in areas that cover the use of neurotechnologies applied to emotional design if the paper is presented as scientific research.

Rgds
John
Co-Editor in Chief, Design Science
John S Gero
Research Professor in Computer Science and Architecture
UNC Charlotte
Research Professor at Krasnow Institute for Advanced Study and
Computational Social Science
George Mason University
Email: [log in to unmask]   | Web: http://mason.gmu.edu/~jgero