Hi Jo,
We put a link to a survey monkey questionnaire in the report. We ask:
Is the report clear and concise?
Does it answer your questions?
Is it specific enough for your needs?
Were the recommendation made realistic?
How useful has it been in helping you to manage your member of staff?
Overall, please rate your experience with Occupational Health (with 1 being terrible and 10 being excellent)

We ask them to provide their details so if anyone scores us at 7 or below we can follow them up to see why.

Hope this helps,
Kind regards
Cathy

Cathy Howells
Regional Nurse Manager & National Clinical Support
[MainLogo]<http://www.teamprevent.co.uk>
Team Prevent UK
First Floor Rickyard Barn,
Pury Hill Business Park
Nr Alderton, Northants, NN12 7LS
T: 01327 810792
M: 07975 799500
www.teamprevent.co.uk<http://www.teamprevent.co.uk>

[LinkedIn]<https://www.linkedin.com/company/team-prevent-uk>
[Facebook]<https://www.facebook.com/TeamPreventUK>
[GooglePlus]<https://plus.google.com/115015167331158527957/about>
[Twitter]<https://twitter.com/TeamPreventUK>

This email and any files transmitted with it may be legally privileged and are confidential. This email should not be disclosed to anyone other than the addressee nor copied in any way. If received in error please advise sender and delete. Opinions and conclusions expressed in this email are those of the sender and not of Team Prevent UK Ltd. Please note that email traffic data and also the content of emails may be monitored for the purposes of staff training and security.

Team Prevent UK Ltd Registered Office: First Floor Rickyard Barn, Pury Hill Business Park, Nr Alderton, Towcester, Northamptonshire, NN12 7LS. Registered in England No 5770728 VAT No: 883 0646 08