Dear Colleagues

We are pleased to announce that the University of Exeter has secured £4.1 million funding from the Wellcome Trust, matched by the University, to establish a new Centre for Cultures and Environments of Health. In keeping with the Trust’s ethos, and building on our experiences as a Catalyst for Public Engagement, the new Centre will have a significant commitment to engaged research and public engagement. The public engagement work will be led by a new Public Engagement Manager, in partnership with Centre PIs. This will be a senior appointment, in line with the Centre’s ambitions for public engagement. More details about this post can be found at: https://jobs.exeter.ac.uk/hrpr_webrecruitment/wrd/run/ETREC107GF.open?VACANCY_ID=348064Iafy&WVID=3817591jNg&LANG=USA

Anyone who might be interested in this post, and who wishes to find out more, can contact Robin Durie – [log in to unmask] – or Katrina Wyatt – [log in to unmask]

Best wishes

robin

Dr Robin Durie

Senior Lecturer in Politics, University of Exeter

Senior Research Fellow, University of Exeter Medical School

telephone: 01392 263185

email: [log in to unmask]