After the success of our first Open Day last year, we are holding another this year on Wed 31st May when we will be open to the public between 12.00 noon and 4.30. There will be some special exhibits  around the theme of 'Legs and Feet'  and activities suitable for children - and entry is free! Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.

Please pass this on to anyone who might be interested. The Museum is on the Guy's Campus of King's College, near to London Bridge over and underground stations and Guy's Hospital. The Museum entrance will be between Hodgkin Building and Henriette Raphael building (F and G) on the map below.

We would welcome visits from NatSCA members at other times. Please contact me to arrange a date.

Jill Sales

Dr Gillian Sales  ([log in to unmask])
Curator, Museum of Life Sciences at the Gordon Museum
King's College London

Postal Address:
Dr G Sales
Department of Anatomy