Hi all,

We have a vacancy for an e-learning developer at the University of Sussex. Please consider applying.

We currently have a great Moodle loved by staff and students with a high level of integration with other University systems, but it is all change at the University now. Our student record system is changing and we will be engaging in a change process very soon ourselves, either to the latest version of Moodle or possibly to an alternative VLE such as Canvas.

Come and join us particularly if you are familiar with Moodle development. It is a great team, an exciting time and a great part of the country.

http://www.sussex.ac.uk/about/jobs/e-learning-developer-integrator-ref-1927

The closing date is the 10th May.

Cheers,

Paolo