Hi all,

I'm looking to give these set an external examiner to some of our courses.

Until now we have used the non-editing teacher role but this still allows them to change grades.

Is there a role that allows a user to see all grades like a teacher but without editing rights on them?

Many thanks

Kind Regards,
Giacomo Occhipinti BA (Hons) PGCE FHEA
E-Learning Manager – Music Lecturer
Direct: 020 7328 0222
Email: [log in to unmask]
Visit: www.icmp.co.uk<http://www.icmp.co.uk/>
The Institute of Contemporary Music Performance
Foundation House, 1A Dyne Road, London NW6 7XG
[http://staff.icmp.ac.uk/ICMP_Sig_Logo.png]<http://www.qaa.ac.uk/reviews-and-reports/provider?UKPRN=10035638#.WMAvZRicZ3m>

The contents of this e-mail do not necessarily represent the views or policies of ICMP Management Limited and we will not be liable for the content of this e-mail or of any files or other attachments transmitted with it, nor for any errors or omissions therein. This e-mail and any files or other attachments transmitted with it are intended for the above named addressee only; they may be confidential and may also be legally privileged. They may be read, copied and used only by the intended recipient. The particulars represented here are believed to be correct but their accuracy cannot be guaranteed and they are expressly excluded from any contract. Internet communications (including e-mail transmissions) are not always secure and we advise that you take this lack of security fully into account when e-mailing us. Under the ‘Regulation of Investigatory Powers Act 2000’, this Company regularly intercepts and monitors e-mails sent to it for the purpose of, for example, ensuring that only legitimate business is being carried on and to ensure the security of information being transmitted. Please note that you accept that when sending an e-mail to any member of our staff, your e-mail may be intercepted and/or read by other authorised members of staff. [ICMP Management Limited 2017]