Hi,

We run Moodle 2 9 1 on an IIS server.

I have created a Metacourse that is fed by enrolments from several feeder courses (Meta links)

Each feeder course is set up so a student can self-enrol without key

The Metacourse has been set up so that enrolments from feeder courses are put into separate groups based on the feeder course names

If a student self-enrols on a feeder course, I get the following error message in Chrome (and a similar message in IE)

If I refresh the screen I find that….

Just to muddy the waters…………. and for your information, the original model had TWO Metacourses fed by several feeder courses

A similar story but if a student self-enrols on a feeder course I get the same error message as above, and I find that….

I’m presuming this could be a bug that may have been fixed in a later version of 2.9

Can anyone advise??

Cheers

Frank Smith   ©¿©¬
VLE (Moodle) Administrator
Trafford College

This message (and any associated files) is sent in confidence for the addressee only. It may contain confidential or sensitive information. The contents are not to be disclosed to anyone other than the addressee. Unauthorised recipients are requested to preserve this confidentiality and to advise us of any errors in transmission.

Any views or opinions expressed in this e-mail are those of the sender and do not necessarily coincide with those of Trafford College.