Hi,

We run Moodle 2 9 1 on an IIS server.

I have created a Metacourse that is fed by enrolments from several feeder courses (Meta links)

Each feeder course is set up so a student can self-enrol without key

The Metacourse has been set up so that enrolments from feeder courses are put into separate groups based on the feeder course names

If a student self-enrols on a feeder course, I consitantly get the following error message in Chrome (and a similar message in IE)

The page isn’t working
Noodle2.trafford.ac.uk is currently unable to handle this request
HTTP ERROR 500

If I refresh the screen I find that….
• The student has successfully self-enrolled in the feeder course, but the Admin Block with a un-enrolment option is missing
• The student has been enrolled on the Metacourse in a properly named group

Just to muddy the waters…………. and for your information, the original model had TWO Metacourses fed by several feeder courses

A similar story but if a student self-enrols on a feeder course I get the same error message as above, and I find that….
• The student has successfully self-enrolled in the feeder course, but the Admin Block with a un-enrolment option is missing
• The student has been enrolled on ONE Metacourse only, and in a properly named group

I’m presuming this could be a bug that may have been fixed in a later version of 2.9

Can anyone advise??

Cheers

Frank Smith   ©¿©¬
VLE (Moodle) Administrator