Dear colleague:

My department has an opening for a lecturer (assistant professor) in physical chemistry / chemical physics. We are hoping to find a suitable candidate who will complement our existing research in this area, which includes ultrafast spectroscopy, plasmonics, (single-molecule) microscopy, biophysics, and material science. The closing date for applications is 1 July 2017. More information in our Nature ad at https://tinyurl.com/yahlchqo. Kind regards, Klaas

----
Klaas Wynne, FRSE FRSC FInstP
Chair of chemical physics
School of Chemistry
University of Glasgow

Associate Editor JACS

http://www.wijnne.com/

To join or leave the molecular-dynamics-news email list, go to:
http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/molecular-dynamics-news.html