Dear Colleagues,

we proudly announce the workshop titled “Dynamics of Energy Transfer on the Nanoscale” to be held at the Helmholtz-Zentrum Berlin für Materialien und Energie GmbH in Berlin, Germany, September 25 - 27, 2017.

This interdisciplinary workshop is meant to elucidate the facets electron dynamics methodologies, energy transfer experiments with semiconducting nanomaterials and inter-Coulombic processes. Bridging to lasing and scattering processes, to electron transfer, or to metal nanoparticles shall emerge unforeseen connecting points between disciplines.

Confirmed invited speakers are: M. Atatüre, I. Barke, G. Bester, A. Dutoi, A. Csehi, M. Geller, K. Gokhberg, T. Goldzak, T. Jahnke, A. Martínez Mesa, S. Masuo, C. Morrison, K. Müller, F. Pauly, D. Peláez, T. Petit, F. Pont, F. Rossella, A. Scrinzi, J.-C. Tremblay

Participants can register on a first-come-first-serve basis until June 15, 2017 through the workshop website: http://hz-b.de/freigeist. For inquiries please contact: [log in to unmask]

We would apprechiate if you could forward this email to any interested colleague or student or mount the poster from our website in your institution.

We are looking forward to meeting you in Berlin,

Annika Bande, Matthias Berg (Scientific Organizers)
Sandra Fischer (Local Organizer)

Dr. Annika Bande
Freigeist Junior Research Group Leader

Institute of Methods for Material Development at
Helmholtz-Zentrum Berlin and
Joint Ultrafast Dynamics Lab in Solutions and at Interfaces with
Department of Physics at FU-Berlin
Albert-Einstein-Str. 15
12489 Berlin
Germany
Fon        : +49/(030)/8062-42026/-13507
Fax        : +49/(030)/8062-14757

E-mail: [log in to unmask]
WWW: https://www.helmholtz-berlin.de/forschung/oe/em/materialentwicklung/research/research-groups/theory-group/index_en.html

To join or leave the molecular-dynamics-news email list, go to:
http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/molecular-dynamics-news.html