(apologies for cross-posting)

ANUMOCP XXVII
University of Sheffield

The 27th Annual Northern Universities Meeting on Chemical Physics  (ANUMOCP) will be held at the University of Sheffield on Tuesday, 4 July 2017.
For travel details please see the web page www.shef.ac.uk/visitors

Talks will be held in Lecture Theatre 1 in the Chemistry Department (Dainton Building, no. 117 on the map at www.sheffield.ac.uk/visitors/mapsandtravel/university_big.html). The main entrance to the Dainton Building is on Brook Hill.

ANUMOCP is informal meeting of researchers from the Midlands, Scotland and the North of England (well, anywhere where you could get to Sheffield for a day-meeting), where young researchers can talk about their work in a friendly environment, and is sponsored by the Molecular Physics Group of the Institute of Physics and the Spectroscopy and Dynamics Group of the RSC. There is no formal registration cost although a charge of £10 per person will be made to cover the cost of lunch and refreshments.

If you are coming to the meeting please contact Dr Anthony Meijer ([log in to unmask]) letting him know how many people are coming from your group so that the necessary arrangements for lunch etc. can be made.  You should also send the names of any speakers and titles of talks to Anthony Meijer - a program will be put together and talks confirmed to speakers by 18 June.  A poster session will be held accompanied by the buffet lunch.

Further information will become available via the website of the Sheffield Department of Chemistry at www.shef.ac.uk/chemistry

Greetings,

Anthony Meijer

————————————————————————————————————————
Dr. Anthony J. H. M. Meijer FRAS MRSC

Reader in Theoretical Chemistry
Departmental Director for Admissions & Recruitment

Dept. of Chemistry, Room G8a Email: [log in to unmask]
University of Sheffield WWW: meijer.group.shef.ac.uk
Sheffield S3 7HF Tel:+44-114-222-9482
United Kingdom PGP:0xB55B90AF

Voted number one for student experience
Times Higher Education Student Experience Survey 2014-2015
Research is what I'm doing when I don't know what I'm doing.
                -- Wernher von Braun

To join or leave the molecular-dynamics-news email list, go to: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/molecular-dynamics-news.html