Dear colleagues,

We would like to alert you of the web-release of Active Thermochemical Tables (ATcT) enthalpies of formation based on version 1.122 of the Thermochemical Network.

This version contains nearly 1200 chemical species, and can be found at http://atct.anl.gov/Thermochemical%20Data/version%201.122/

One of the new features is the ability to retrieve 0 K and 298.15 K reaction enthalpies by clicking the 'Reaction Search' button at the bottom of the yellow Find Bar.

Also, clicking on the species name (for species other than elements in their standard states) will open a species-specific page that contains other useful information, such as a 3D visual depiction of the species in question, a list of the primary contributors to the provenance of its ATcT enthalpy of formation, a list of other highly correlated chemical species, and high-leverage reactions in the Thermochemical Network.

We hope that you will find this resource useful.

Best regards,

Branko

Branko Ruscic

Argonne Distinguished Fellow
Chemical Sciences and Engineering Division
Argonne National Laboratory
9700 South Cass Avenue, Building 200
Argonne, IL 60439-4831

Senior Fellow
Computation Institute
The University of Chicago
5735 South Ellis Avenue, Searle
Chicago, IL 60637-1403

+1-630-252-4079 phone
+1-630-252-4081 fax

To join or leave the molecular-dynamics-news email list, go to:
http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/molecular-dynamics-news.html