From: "Nanton, Veronica" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: 24/05/2017 5:10 p.m. (GMT+00:00)
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Events in Manchester

Hi Mark
Thank you for sending round Rahul's compassionate and thoughtful email.
It has occurred to me and I am sure to others on the list, that this message should have a much wider circulation. I imagine that most if not all of our group are in total sympathy with the views expressed. Would it be possible perhaps with Rahul's permission to send this email to the UCU for circulation?
Best wishes to all

Ronni

Dr Veronica Nanton
Senior Research Fellow