The BSHS turns 70 years old in 2017. We invite you to join us in marking this anniversary at our Annual Conference, Thursday 6 to Sunday 9 July 2017, at the University of York.

Please visit http://bshsconference.org.uk/book-the-bshs-conference-2017/  for prices and more information, including a provisional programme. Advertised prices will hold until the early bird deadline of 15 May, after which they will increase by 10%. We warmly welcome non-speakers who wish to attend the conference, as well as those whose papers have been accepted for inclusion in the programme. All participants should register by the final registration deadline of 15 June.

Please address all queries concerning registration to [log in to unmask].

Frank James

BSHS Programme Co-ordinator