To chime in quickly and hopefully reassure people - as a volunteer-run organisation ourselves, we're very aware of the power and value of volunteering! We're looking to industry standards to clarify the list guidelines and help people understand when their internship post may be seen as exploitative. Standing on the shoulders of giants, and all that...

Cheers,

Mia
(Posting for the MCG when I should be out in the sunshine!)

Check out my book! http://bit.ly/CrowdsourcingOurCulturalHeritage
P.S. I mostly use this address for list mail and don't check it daily