Nick

It would be useful if the vote results were shown, I think.

Jon

On Thu, May 25, 2017 at 5:10 PM, Nick Clarey <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

> Please find below a link to a Google Form to vote to permit or forbid
> advertising of unpaid internships on the MCG mailing list:
>
> https://goo.gl/forms/REabxMe3g662tsTz1
>
> Please note: all responses are anonymous, no login required.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Nick
>
> --
> Nick Clarey
> CEO, Airsource Ltd.
> @airsourceltd
> Phone: +44-1223-708370 <+44%201223%20708370>
> **************************************************************** website:
> http://museumscomputergroup.org.uk/ Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/ukmcg
> Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/museumscomputergroup [un]subscribe:
> http://museumscomputergroup.org.uk/email-list/

Jon Pratty, FRSA
Creative Digital Producer
07739 287392
@jon_pratty

Creative Director, People in IT Ltd

I have a hearing impairment and my preferred means of communications is
email. If I'm not answering my phone, please leave voice mail in a loud and
clear voice, and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

       Twitter:  http://www.twitter.com/ukmcg