Dear all,

I’m posting the below on behalf of my colleague in Academic Development, please get in touch if you’re interested…

The Educational Development Team at Queen Mary University of London are looking to employ an instructional designer on a freelance basis for 3-4 weeks in June/July 2017.  Following a curriculum review of the Academic Development Programme, we intend to offer participants enrolled on our Postgraduate Certificate in Academic Practice (PGCAP) and Certificate in Teaching and Learning (CILT) from January 2018 the opportunity to undertake all modules via distance learning if they wish.

We require an instructional designer to design and arrange content and activities for our online modules and programmes so that they are pedagogically sound and modelled on best practice.  The module convenors are also educational developers and therefore subject matter experts and can write the materials, but require expertise and time to help create attractive and participant-friendly activities and online areas.

Please contact Dr Carole Davis on [log in to unmask] with your rates and availability.

Best Wishes,
Stella

Stella Ekebuisi
Head of E-Learning