Hi all
I posted a similar query last year but didn't get any nibbles so giving it another go.  I was keen to hear from any teams that have ebook packages you only surface in your discovery layer?
We have a number of ebook packages that are currently available via Summon but not Prism, due the absence of an LCN they identify as 'not in library catalogue'. As our ebook packages have grown considerably (our usage of eresources is high) this results in a manual process to strip them out of all list item reports (to identify what's really not in catalogue and may require action) and this also slows down the review process as they appear in the not in catalogue filter. I have previously raised a support ticket on the subject.
I wondered if we were unique in this issue or if any other customers face this problem and if so how you currently manage it?
Feel free to contact me off list if prefer.
Thanks
Kristy

Kristy Millard
Reading Resources Coordinator
Library Services
University of Worcester
01905 542914
www.worc.ac.uk/library<http://www.worc.ac.uk/library>
My typical office hours are: Mon-Fri 8am-4pm

Stuck with referencing?
Check out our Study Skills<http://library.worc.ac.uk/guides/study-skills> pages