If you've recently completed an academic dissertation related to health information, or if you work in a health library and know someone who is doing one, then I'm keen to hear from you.  I edit the regular feature called 'Dissertations into Practice' in the Health Information and Libraries Journal (HILJ) and I'm looking for new material.  Past articles have covered a wide range of topics including the use of Twitter for health information, trends in the use of Fitbits, improving library services to health professionals and students and health information in public libraries. For a taster of HILJ check out the 2017 Virtual Issue, which is freely available online at http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1111/(ISSN)1471-1842

Audrey Marshall